Friday, May 13, 2011

Tutu Dance Bag

So this is one of my many post that was deleted. So a few months back I was shopping online for some cute dance wear for my daughter when I came acrossed these cute tutu bags for sale on Etsy. These bags are sold and made by stay at home Mother's like myself. I love the the tutu bags and had to have one for Kaitlyn's dance gear but I live by one rule: If I can make it...I will never buy it! When working on a project I can not find info for on the web (how to make) then my brain is continuously thinking on how they made it and how much it will cost to make compared to the asking price. A really nice tutu bag to me is in the 25.00 to 30.00 dollar price line on Etsy and I knew I could make the same bag for 1/4 of the cost because I never charge for my time. I also buy all the items I need on sale or use 40% coupons at the craft stores. Well my quest for a tutu bag is complete! I finally figured it out and made one for Kaitlyn. I'm always getting compliments and people want to know if I'm willing to make and sell. Well will save that for later discussion.

I love this bag it is so cute and stylish! We like to roll in style!!! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment