Sunday, May 22, 2011

Birthday Party!

Kaitlyn attended her first friends Birthday Party today! She has not stopped talking about how much fun she had and all her friends at the Birthday Party! It's wonderful to see how much she has grown and the new found importance of friendship! The Birthday Party was adorable with a princess theme. All the girls got to dress up and come as a princess. They looked so cute! So here is a picture of Kaitlyn in her princess dress ready for the party! If you know me, then you know I can just about make anything I put my mind too but I have to say I found this adorable dress at Target for under $15.00 dollars (clearence) and could not pass it up on price and how well it was made. So all I had to do was make the matching assessories. So tiara, wings, wand, pearl neckless, long white gloves and glass slippers well not so much but white dress shoes I embellished.

Taken outside by my antique wagon and all the beautiful flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment