Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dance tutu bag

So I came across these tutu bags months ago when searching for cute dance gear for my daughter. These bags are so cute and made by stay at home mom's like me and they sell them on Esty for the extra cash. A good well made bag can run $25.00 to $30.00 bucks. So as always I had to have one but I'm never willing to pay the asking price and as always with any thing I like and know I can make I'll study it over and over, I'll fall asleep the next few night thinking about my game plan, draw up some plans, make my shopping list and will come up with a figure on what it will cost to make... which with every project I take on I always make it for 1/4 of the cost. I also always buy my needed items on sale to help me save. So here is my finished Tutu bag I made for Kaitlyn's dance items. Cute and stylish that's how we roll!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment