Sunday, May 22, 2011

Play Tiara- for a Princess

Needed to make Kaitlyn a tiara to wear with her princess play dress. I always have trouble getting the tiara to stay in place or on my daughters head. So shopping I went! I also did not want to pay much for my tiara and figured they would have them at the dollar store but no luck. Then while shopping at hobby lobby I seen them 6 in a pack but they had a come attached to them which I thought it would help the tiara stay in or on her head. They also had no embellishments on them which was good for me because a open slate is a crafters dream. So I had to by the 6 pack for $2.49 but I will have extras if ever the need for another tiara arises. Picked up some cheap flower rhinestone embellishments and hot glued them on then a matching dragonfly.

It's hard to see but it's so darn cute and girly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment