Thursday, December 22, 2011

Made with Love Christmas Outfit

Looking for that cute girly Christmas skirt and shirt but I never seem to find what I want or if I do they want way to much money! So I made a skirt for Kaitlyn at Halloween with tulle, satin and ribbon and it turn out cute but not full enough for me so this time 4 yards of tulle and  4 layers....perfect! I bought a plain white turtle neck shirt and made cute fleece flowers with ribbon. I just learned how to make these flowers off the web. I glued pins on my flowers so they can be taken off the shirt so the shirt can be washed and reused after Christmas. I also used the same flower and hot glued it to a hair clip for a matching hair piece. I made a cute fleece hat to match. Which I need to go get more fleece so I can make some more hats and flowers my daughter loves this soft and warm fleece hat and the hair barrette. I found these cute green hair bands at Pat Catan's with bells and instead of using them in her hair we used them on her shoes. I loved how cute this outfit came out so many complements!! Waiting in line at Wal-Marts today I was approached by a women who just loved Kaitlyn outfit and wanted to know where I got it. After she found out I made it then she want to know if I made them to sell she wanted one so bad for her little girl!! Does make you feel good to know people like your work!!


My own personal cute and lovable elf!!

No comments:

Post a Comment